Let's Create a World Where Organic Eating is the New Normal

Become a Secret Ingredients AffiliateLog In

Jeffrey Smith’s last film received 1.2 million views in its free showing week!

7-Day Free Screening Event
May 15th – 21st

Day(s)

:

Hour(s)

:

Minute(s)

:

Second(s)

This powerful movie and event are designed to create a global organic tidal wave.

The extraordinary FREE worldwide showing of Secret Ingredients — a powerful flmby Jeffrey Smith and Amy Hart — shares remarkable stories of people who regain their health after discovering the “secret ingredients” in their food and making a bold commitment to avoid them.

These experiences are backed up by esteemed physicians, scientists and experts who explain the science, and the political history, GMOS and Roundup herbicide.

The Secret Ingredients Free Showing Event kicks off May 15, and is a joint venture with Jeffrey’s nonprofit, Institute for Responsible Technology. Jeffrey’s last movie, Genetic Roulette, received 1.2 million views in its free showing week — which demonstrates that people are passionate about the impact of GMOs and their wellbeing.

Secret Ingredients is quite possibly the single most effective tool to motivate viewers to adopt a healthy, non-GMO organic lifestyle — and we’re giving you the opportunity to easily share this free showing as a gift to your community.

Watch the Official Trailer

Here’s How Our Funnel Works

Because this is a free showing about an important cause — in partnership with a non-profit organization doing fantastic work (The Institute for Responsible Technology) — there’s no need for high pressure sales…

  • Simply send a few pre-written emails and share posts on your Facebook and Twitter feeds during the pre-launch and launch date periods, encouraging your readers to watch Secret Ingredients.
  • All they need to do is opt in with their first name and email address, and we take it from there! Your readers get to watch our 80-minute documentary completely FREE, with no strings attached, starting on the day it launches.
  • During the free showing events, we will offer viewers the opportunity to buy a comprehensive, high-value 90-Day Lifestyle Upgrade package — Creating a Non-GMO World.
  • And that’s when your commissions start coming in. We are packing a huge amount of value into a $197 product, and we expect the conversions to be high. You will earn 40% commissions on digital sales of the educational products.
  • 50% Commissions Opportunity for You: For sales over 20K, you’ll receive an increase to 50% in commissions.
  • Tier 2 Program: if you know someone (or a group of people) who could benefit by promoting the free showing event of Secret Ingredients, you can sign them up and earn 10% of their total sales every time THEY sell one of our products. The 10% you earn from their sales does not come out of your referral’s commission (they still get their 40%, or 50% for sales above $20,000)… it comes out of our pocket and we pay it directly to you.

You’re paid 90% of commissions earned for the month on the 30th of the following month. The remaining 10% is sent after our 90-day money back guarantee expires, less any refunds.

About the 90-Day Lifestyle Upgrade:
Creating a Non-GMO World

During the free showing event, we will offer viewers the opportunity to buy a comprehensive, high-value 90-Day Lifestyle Upgrade package, Creating a Non-GMO World ($197) — featuring educational materials, books, videos, and coupons to help them make their transition to organic easy and permanent.

  • This film is a life-changing, health promoting, must-see for anyone who eats! - Andrea L., Registered Dietician

  • The personal stories shared in this film are compelling, truly inspiring and self-empowering for anyone who seeks to heal and regain their health!- Dr. Michelle Gariari, ND

  • The Secret Ingredients movie really changed my perspective, even though I'm a lifetime organic farmer and organic food advocate.- David Stelzer, Founder & CEO of Azure Standard

Important Pre-Launch & Promotional Dates

  • Pre-Launch

    Start promoting

    May 8th – 15th

  • Launch

    Continue promoting

    May 15th at 7 PM ET – 22nd at 2 PM ET

  • Encore Weekend

    Last chance to promote

    May 24th at 7 PM ET – 27th Midnight ET

  • Cart Close

    End of promotion

    May 27th Midnight ET

Reminder:
Your links will not be active until 12:01AM EST on 5/8.
PLEASE DO NOT PROMOTE UNTIL THEN!